NYSpurs.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forums > Spurs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visiting Dallas Spurs for the NLD . . .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Team
First Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycavri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Visiting Dallas Spurs for the NLD . . .
    Posted: Nov 07 2017 at 4:57pm
Looks like, since I'll be in Dallas the weekend of November 18, I need to stick my head into Trinity Hall to see Kane get his traditional brace.  Hoping to pick up an NYSpurs scarf or tee to leave at the bar there - anyone be at Flannery's and able to help me in the next week or so? 

I work a few blocks away, so can swing by during the day at your convenience . . .
"Mabbutt, fed it well, Nayim to the left, Samways up ahead and Lineker uses him by not using him ..."
rob_k View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob_k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 10:40am
Sanchez played 70+ minutes in China yesterday. Do we know if he'll be available for Saturday? I believe Poch once kept out a key player (was it Lamela?) under similar travel circumstances. Toby sounds like a doubt so it is especially crucial we have Davinson back there; otherwise it seems we are forced into a back 4 with Dier. Unsure of Winks' availability, too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic