NYSpurs.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forums > Spurs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tee shirt designs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
First Team
First Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chickenbadge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:02am
Originally posted by BROOKLYNSPUR BROOKLYNSPUR wrote:

Also, I guess we abandoned the idea of "reissuing" the Bridge shirt? 

The Bridge shirt sold out quick, right?  I'd love to get a reprint of that one, too.
IrishDave View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chathaoirleach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:07am
If we ever were doing any reissues, it wouldn't be now while we're trying to get this one sorted for availability relatively early during the season.

That's Tottenham "relatively"
@irishdavenyspur

"You're not going to get an egg sandwich"
IrishDave View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chathaoirleach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by chickenbadge chickenbadge wrote:

Originally posted by BROOKLYNSPUR BROOKLYNSPUR wrote:

Also, I guess we abandoned the idea of "reissuing" the Bridge shirt? 

The Bridge shirt sold out quick, right?  I'd love to get a reprint of that one, too.

I don't think it sold out that quickly. I moved here in January of that season and I bought two, one towards the end of the season. Does seem to be the "fan favorite" though
@irishdavenyspur

ThisGuy View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThisGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:52am
I think Bar Side is a great shirt, but for an official shirt, why not just do the Liberty Cockerel, with nothing else (or just "NYSpurs" below it)? Simple and classic, like a pre-sponsor kit.

Also, how about a vote on top contenders? It seems we've swung back and forth a bit on the various shirts, and only a few people on here (myself included) have chimed in regularly.
NYSpurs: Northern Division
IrishDave View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chathaoirleach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:58am
Or even do one with the liberty cockerel stiched in on a higher quality shirt.

Art - can you or someone else set up a poll? We have your skyline/graffiti one - was it ever cleaned up to included the liberty cockeral? Metro card, hard choir and this one I think.

After last year I thought we were holding out on skyline until the actual skyline was finished, although I do like the cranes and all idea from Norf.
@irishdavenyspur

seppoyiddo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seppoyiddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 10:43am
Originally posted by IrishDave IrishDave wrote:

Art - can you or someone else set up a poll? We have your skyline/graffiti one - was it ever cleaned up to included the liberty cockeral? Metro card, hard choir and this one I think.

After last year I thought we were holding out on skyline until the actual skyline was finished, although I do like the cranes and all idea from Norf.

I would love to see a liberty cockerel stitched golf shirt or rugby shirt. Probably best sold online I'd imagine.
FinnishSpur View Drop Down
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinnishSpur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by seppoyiddo seppoyiddo wrote:

Originally posted by IrishDave IrishDave wrote:

I would love to see a liberty cockerel stitched golf shirt or rugby shirt. Probably best sold online I'd imagine.

I second the golf shirt or rugby idea
mc_ordell View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mc_ordell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:37am
Rugby? Do one.
Ex-chairman James: "Two more blows in my direction and I am sticking it right up his arse."
seppoyiddo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seppoyiddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by mc_ordell mc_ordell wrote:

Rugby? Do one.

Are you arguing for NYSpurs monogrammed cuffs on your button down shirt? Wink
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:21pm
This is football. Not golf or rugger. Jesus.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:22pm
WTF is this hard choir bollox? Can someone explain?
ThisGuy View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThisGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:27pm
Hardchoir was explained several pages back. Vid posted a mockup.

Buckeye will back me up on this -- one of the early NYSpurs shirt was, in fact, a polo shirt (which, I'm guessing, Seppo would equate with a golf shirt).
NYSpurs: Northern Division
IrishDave View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chathaoirleach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:37pm
I can't see hard choir winning James. It sounds a bit weird.
It's a reference to the ny hardcore scene, I think it's a step too far personally - too niche.
CBGB one confused people, this is further out
@irishdavenyspur

IrishDave View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chathaoirleach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by James James wrote:

This is football. Not golf or rugger. Jesus.

What he said.
@irishdavenyspur

NorfLondonNY View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NorfLondonNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 3:29pm
Polo would be nice. Not to play. The shirt style. 
@NorfLondonNY on Twitter
Gazza Yid View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gazza Yid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 3:21am
For what its worth i reckon the polo shirt with the small liberty cockerel with the season date also would be a bit smart i.e 2013/14. For us "tourists" a momento of when we were in NYC with NY Spurs..... for you lot its just another shirt, but all the same a polo shirt, that's a bit smart ?
"Can't Smile Without You"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic