NYSpurs.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forums > Spurs
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Spurs vs Huddersfield 10am Sat Mar 3 @Flannerys
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spurs vs Huddersfield 10am Sat Mar 3 @Flannerys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chairman Emeritus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seppoyiddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spurs vs Huddersfield 10am Sat Mar 3 @Flannerys
    Posted: Mar 02 2018 at 6:42pm
Join us at Flannery's for a Saturday 10am kickoff. Hoping Jan will be available with an important 3 pts on the line as the Chavs play City on Sunday. There's only one team in London!
rob_k View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob_k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2018 at 9:27pm
Dembele sounds like a doubt for Juventus. Given his importance to our form and his history of hip and ankle injuries, I think it was foolhardy to use him in a home match against a club we'd beaten 0-4 (and after needlessly using him as a sub in the later stages of an FA Cup blowout in bad conditions?) when we have such an important match coming up a few days later. Although I take few things for granted in the league, I'd have been fine in this context with letting Wanyama or Sissoko have a shot at Huddersfield on our home pitch. And once he took that first knock, he should've been taken off right there, not left on to get another one ten minutes later. We've always been prone to running him into the ground.

But to end on a positive note: that Kane-to-Son connection was a thing of beauty. Kane is a complete player.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic