Forum Home Forum Home > Forums > Spurs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bars to watch Spurs & TV /Stream Info

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Legend
Legend
Chairman Emeritus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelfastSpur61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bars to watch Spurs & TV /Stream Info
    Posted: Mar 04 2009 at 5:46am
"I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team" -- Ledley King
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2009 at 12:45pm
Television Info

http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnGuide

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/tvschedule

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccerplus/tvschedule

Someone else please take over updating this thread with the next few matches of info at a time, using the above links.
seppoyiddo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chairman Emeritus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seppoyiddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2010 at 11:12am
youngSPUR13 View Drop Down
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngSPUR13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2010 at 7:47am
iilemi.com
1981FACup View Drop Down
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1981FACup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2010 at 6:56am
This is a good cite for online viewing:
http://www.eplsite.com/streams.html
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chairman Emeritus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seppoyiddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2011 at 3:51pm
Per coys.com there's been a crackdown on streaming sites...

The U.S. government seized 10 domains connected to broadcasting professional sports Wednesday as part of a widespread crackdown on internet piracy. The court-ordered seizures, as part of the government’s Operation in Our Sites, are aimed at web sites that sell counterfeited goods, as well as sites that facilitate illegal music, film and broadcast piracy. The move comes days before one of the world’s biggest sporting events, the Super Bowl this Sunday.

“The illegal streaming of professional sporting events over the internet deals a financial body blow to the leagues and broadcasters who are forced to pass their losses off to fans by raising prices for tickets and pay-per-view events,” Preet Bharara, Manhattan U.S. attorney, said in a statement. (The U.S. attorney failed to mention multi-million-dollar athlete contracts.)

The seized sites are: atdhe.net, channelsurfing.net, hq-streams.net, hq-streams.com, firstrow.net, ilemi.com, iilemi.com, iilemii.com, rojadirecta.org and rojadirecta.com.

The domains often are not given notice of the seizure, but they may challenge it in federal court. The U.S. government has jurisdiction over so-called top-level domains, like .com, .org and .net. Many of the shuttered sites display a graphic with images from the Justice Department, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center.

At least one of the domains is already up and running again under a new name: athe.me, which is out of the United States’ reach. ”Our domain ATDHE.NET has been seized today (01/02/11). We are now using www.ATDHE.me but don’t be alarmed, we will do our best to bring you back everything. Please use the links below to stream your live sports for now,” the site told sports enthusiasts Wednesday.
IrishDave View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chathaoirleach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2011 at 7:10am
101greatgoals.com for highlights, after the fact
@irishdavenyspur

"You're not going to get an egg sandwich"
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2011 at 7:25am
There's also an iPhone app for 101greatgoals
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chairman Emeritus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seppoyiddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2011 at 11:40am
Myp2p.eu seems to be gone for good. The forum for the site wiziwig.eu seems to have a fairly large aggregation of streams in its place: http://forum.wiziwig.eu
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chairman Emeritus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seppoyiddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 6:01am
Via WFMU, the next round of the crack down on streaming sites is moving along:

Rogue site and streaming bills top priorities for Copyright Office
By Brendan Sasso      - 10/25/11 02:28 PM ET
The U.S. Copyright Office released a two-year strategic plan Tuesday, identifying bills to take down rogue websites and punish illegal steaming as top legislative priorities.

"So-called rogue websites are a particularly egregious problem," wrote Maria Pallante, head of the Copyright Office. "Typically, these websites make money either by directly selling pirated copies to the public, often accepting payment by means of major credit cards, or by selling advertising on the sites."

The Protect IP Act is the most prominent rouge website legislation pending in Congress, although Pallante did not mention it by name. The measure would give the Justice Department new powers to go after websites "devoted to infringing activities," including forcing third-parties such as search engines, ad networks and payment processors to cut off services to the sites.
The Senate Judiciary Committee approved the measure in May, but Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) has placed a hold on it, arguing it threatens free speech and innovation.

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which is a strong supporter of the Protect IP Act, praised the Copyright Office's report.

"Rogue sites, indeed, severely undermine the integrity of the copyright and e-commercial systems and necessitate the urgent attention of Congress to enact legislation that cuts off these online menaces from the U.S. marketplace," wrote Steve Tepp, the Chamber's chief intellectual property counsel. "We are encouraged by the Administration’s and Congress’ renewed focus on equipping enforcement agencies with sufficient tools to implement existing intellectual property laws."

The Copyright Office also identified legislation to punish illegal streaming as a "high-priority issue." A bill, sponsored by Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), would make it a federal crime to stream unlicensed content for profit. Pallante notes that Congress updated copyright laws in 1997 and 2004 to address online infringement, but those updates focused on people who distributed "copies" of content and not people who streamed it.

"Since that time, streaming (which primarily implicates the exclusive right of public performance) has become a major form of dissemination for copyrighted work and illegal streaming has become a more serious threat to copyright owners and legitimate U.S. businesses," Pallante wrote.

In addition to the legislative priorities, the report identified technological upgrades to improve the office's service. The Copyright Office will overhaul its website next year to help users more easily find information. The site will feature multimedia resources and a streamlined registration process, according to the report.

The office is also in the midst of a multiyear effort to digitize millions of historical records dating back to 1870. The office is considering "crowdsourcing" the project, allowing members of the public to help identify the handwritten documents.

Source:
http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/189667-copyright-office-identifies-rouge-site-and-streaming-bills-as-priorities
NJN17Yiddo View Drop Down
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJN17Yiddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2012 at 4:59pm
http://www.firstrowsports.eu every game every time.
Mgbaum89 View Drop Down
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mgbaum89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2012 at 7:27am
Full US TV Schedule for all Prem games

http://www.epltalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule
IrishDave View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chathaoirleach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 11:27am
Can anybody that has the names of Bars around the US to watch Spurs, please add them to this thread and we'll get a list together for people to refer to instead of having to ask as per STL's suggestion

@irishdavenyspur

Adam View Drop Down
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 12:29pm
Bismarck, ND
Reza's Pitch
*NOTE: Scum-owned*

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Waxy O'Connor's

Austin, TX
Fado

Raleigh, NC
XL Soccer World

Honolulu, HI
Legends Sports Pub

Tel Aviv, Israel
MASH Bar
atxspurs View Drop Down
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atxspurs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 7:33pm
Austin, TX
Mister Tramps
http://www.mistertramps.com/
ATL-SpursGirl View Drop Down
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATL-SpursGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 10:29pm
Atlanta, GA
Fado's Irish Pub
http://www.fadoirishpub.com/atlanta/sports
kleptopaul View Drop Down
First Team
First Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kleptopaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2012 at 1:13pm
I use LShunter (Live Stream Hunter) as my myp2p.eu replacement. IT always has a great choice of programs and streams for most European football leagues and a lot of American sports too (if you don't wanna buy MLB TV or whatever else).
Ken: Purgatory... what's that?

Ray: Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham.
STLSpurs View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STLSpurs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2012 at 3:22am
St. Louis, MO: Amsterdam Tavern, 3175 Morganford Rd

Columbia, MO: Flatbranch Pub and Brewing has good beer and FSC but no sound...the Blue Fugue may or may not have it, ask the owner the night before

Jackson, MS: ended up watching it at a Buffalo Wild Wings...I believe all BWW have FSC

Memphis, TN: Never been, but I'm told the place to go is Celtic Crossing

winning percentage!
Johnnyb View Drop Down
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnnyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2012 at 10:43am
Orlando, FL:
Harp & Celt
25 South Magnolia Ave
(407) 481-2928
http://harpandcelt.com
BelfastSpur61 View Drop Down
Legend
Legend
Chairman Emeritus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelfastSpur61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2012 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by STLSpurs STLSpurs wrote:

I believe all BWW have FSC

they do. and they have so many damn TVs they're usually ok about finding a specific game. Dutchman11 and I watched us beat liverpool in the B-dubs on Calhoun Street in Cincinnati, which did indeed open up at 10am for the premier league games.

"I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team" -- Ledley King
Martinblack8888 View Drop Down
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinblack8888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2012 at 12:35pm
Going to move to Dar Es Salaam in September - does anyone know if there are any Spurs fans there?
BROOKLYNSPUR View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKLYNSPUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 7:30pm
Long shot, but does anyone know a bar in Montauk that will show football games.  I called the  sports bar in Montauk that I go to when I am out there and they don't have Fox Soccer.  I can't get into the rental house until after 3.  
I am the dope who said Harry Kane was a Championship level player
BelfastSpur61 View Drop Down
Legend
Legend
Chairman Emeritus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelfastSpur61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 8:05pm

there's an irish pub in the square/circle/whatever it is by the main dock area, just down from where the jitney drops you off. i've never actually watched a game there, since we're usually there before the season starts, and i don't even know the name - we just call it "the irish pub" - but it might be a possibility. sorry.

some of the more touristy bars don't even have TVs.

if you want a recommendation for a nice lunch, by far our favorite place is called The Dock - it's a bit out of the main town, but the food is just brilliant, great beer selection too.

Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKLYNSPUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 9:47pm
Thanks Belfast.  I have always meant to try the Dock and will do so next week. 

Yeah, I think the Irish Pub is called  O'Murphy's.  I called from my office earlier today and they did not pick up the phone (always a great sign).  Keeping my fingers crossed that I will see the game and we get the win (and for some good fishing as well). 
perly View Drop Down
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2012 at 12:39pm
Brooklynspur: were you able to find anywhere worth watching in Montauk? I'll be out that way on Sunday. Will have a laptop and wifi for streaming as needed, but hoping for something better.
IrishDave View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chathaoirleach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2012 at 1:28pm
I might be out that way on Sunday too. I'm considering getting the 6.44am train back for O'Caseys though
@irishdavenyspur

RobertC View Drop Down
First Team
First Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2012 at 1:44pm
Anyone have a bar in Tampa they can rec? Will be there for the United game this weekend.
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKLYNSPUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by perly perly wrote:

Brooklynspur: were you able to find anywhere worth watching in Montauk? I'll be out that way on Sunday. Will have a laptop and wifi for streaming as needed, but hoping for something better.

sorry, i did not see this sooner, but since I am out there often, was wondering if you guys found anything. I did not.  Basically, there was nobody open, for me, for the 10:00 am game against West Brom.  I was able to catch the second half of the Newcastle game.  Sloppy Tuna had it, yes the name is hysterical.  But that was a 12:30 kickoff, and it did not seem like they would open early for a 10:00 a.m or 7:45 match, nor would i blame them because there probably would be 5 people there. 
perly View Drop Down
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 2:01pm
Not of any real promise, no. If it's just a question of finding a place with a TV, then MTK cafe has a "bar" at the back with a decent TV and FSC, ESPN, etc. I did end up watching the second half of Man U-Liverpool there with a guy from Liverpool, which was fairly depressing.

I had a lot of trouble finding anywhere that had FSP at all, so ended up watching only the first twenty or so minutes of the second half over wifi on my phone at the point, and decided to ride my luck on home from there. Might have tried harder for a bigger match and more flex in my own schedule, and for something similar next time, would probably stay in watch the match at home for all that.
IrishDave View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chathaoirleach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by BROOKLYNSPUR BROOKLYNSPUR wrote:

Originally posted by perly perly wrote:

sorry, i did not see this sooner, but since I am out there often, was wondering if you guys found anything. I did not.  Basically, there was nobody open, for me, for the 10:00 am game against West Brom.  I was able to catch the second half of the Newcastle game.  Sloppy Tuna had it, yes the name is hysterical.  But that was a 12:30 kickoff, and it did not seem like they would open early for a 10:00 a.m or 7:45 match, nor would i blame them because there probably would be 5 people there. 

I ended up getting up at 6 and taking the LIRR back to O'Caseys in the end. Good times
@irishdavenyspur

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic